Located at 38463 US Hwy 212 W -- Hav-A-Rest Campground offers the following amenities:
- 19 Camping Pads: 30-50 amp electricity
- 2 Tent Areas
- 2 Picnic Shelters
- Boat Launch for Redfield Lake
- 2 Playground Facilities
- Hav-A-Rest Park & Campground fees:
- $15.00 per day
Open April 1st, 2018 for the 2018 camping season.
- Our online reservation page can be found at www.activityreg.com
- Click on SD
- Click on City of Redfield
- Click the LOGIN Button and CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT (one time process)
You should be ready to make your reservation!
- Under “Reserve a Facility” - Choose your Campsite Number/Letter
- Click “CHECK AVAILABILITY AND RESERVE”
- Online reservations can only be made up to 48 hours in advance from the website.
- Otherwise reservations inside of that 48 hours will need to be made with the Parks and Rec office, or first come first serve at the campground.
For assistance call the Parks 'n Rec office at 605-472-4552 between the hours of 9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
Facility is open April through mid-November and supervised by a Park Manager.
For assistance call the Parks 'n Rec office at 605-472-4552